Monday, January 3, 2011

New Year, new post

It has been a while since I posted anything, but being a new year, I resolved to start posting again. Since I last posted back in May, there have been some big changes in my life. It has made me do some readjusting and I had to take a step back on some of my projects for a while. Now though, things are settling into their own again, and I've gone back to my painting and writing project, and I am starting up a music project again. On a sad note, I've had to resign from an artist collective I helped found. It was definetly difficult to decide to say goodbye, but I just couldn't afford the studio longer. I have set up my studio/workspace at home though, and have adjusted to the change. Atleast when it's -30C I can't use it as an excuse not to paint!



- Posted from my iPhone.

No comments:

Post a Comment