Thursday, April 28, 2011

Stonehenge

Another exhausting and fun day. So again, just a few photos. We got up very early and went on a tour to Stonehenge and Bath. It was a tour where you could go beyond the fence at Stonehenge, and actually go into the site! It was really amazing. The morning wind was cold, but it didn't matter, I took loads of photos.
After that we went to Bath, and saw the Roman Baths. All in all another fun day.

Stonehenge












Bath Abbey




Roman Baths













- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

  1. I want to see Stonehenge! One can really see how enormous it is in the photo with you standing next to the stones.

    Sophistique Noir - Dark, Elegant Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, Stonehenge. I'm jealous - I've never gotten to go. :)

    ReplyDelete