Thursday, April 7, 2011

Tiny top hats!

Today I thought I'd post some pictures of one of my favorite accessories - the tiny top hat. Sadly, like the parasol, I do not own one. I must hunt one down post haste! One of the other parlour ladies (the delightful Ms. Chloe), has a most jolly one. It makes me want one to!
I have been lent a larger top hat, and I do like it, but nothing is quite so charming as a small hat on a ladies head.
What is your take on these hats - love them?, hate them? Think they're silly?


Cute.


I'd love the one below in black.



This might be just slightly too tiny.



Again in black this would be nice, although it's a little large.




And now for a litter of teeny weeny hats.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

  1. I think that ones that are slightly too small to be worn without pins/headbands/etc are the best...but I wear ones about the size of teacups because theyre sweet,

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a teeny-tiny top hat that I keep modifying. Right now it has a purple bow and sewing needles stuck through the hatband. It's fun for special occasions, but a bit twee for every day. If I had a larger one, like the fourth one down, I'd probably wear it more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have collected 2 (so far) since starting Tiny Hats Weekly. I love the Hello Kitty Cowboy hat I have, but I have no idea when I should wear it. Etsy has much better quality craftsmen than most the mainstream stores.

    ReplyDelete