Friday, April 22, 2011

Versatile!

I'd like to thank Amy at Ultimate Goth Guide for nominating me for a versatile blogger award! It was a really nice surprise. I'm pretty new to this blogging thing, so it was quite encouraging. :)
Check out her blog, linked in my blog list on the left.

So here are the rules for the versatile blogger award.
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link them.
2. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
3. Nominate 15 of your favorite bloggers and link their sites. (I managed 8).
4. Contact them and let them know they've been nominated.




Seven Random Facts
1. I am going to the UK next week to visit family. My mum is from Rugby, and my relatives are scattered around Oxfordshire, London and Wales. I will be spending a week in London and two in Shrewsbury. After I booked my holiday the Royal Wedding date was announced and it's during the week I'm in London!
2. I'm left handed. Only about one in ten people are left handed, and only one in ten left-handers are female.
3. My favorite foods are mince meat pie and Christmas cake with royal icing.
4. I have pet rabbit named Pippin and a pet guinea pig named Percy.
5. I have a phobia of spiders.
6. I enjoy Spongebob Squarepants cartoons.
7. I have had a crush on Axl Rose since I was 13. That's for 23 years. I think that length of time turns it from crush to illness.




Nominees in no particular order (all are listed on my blog list to the left - check them out!)
1. Boots at Sincerely Boots. Cool gothic fashion,great gothic cathedral photos, movie reviews etc.
2. The Green Fairy at If Only I Were A Goth. Fashion, quirky gothy items, individual thought.
3.Opiate Vampire at the Dark Victorian. Gothic Lolita fashion and subculture info.
4.Black Lily at Clockwork Mice and Toy Spiders. Gothic fashion, items, game reviews etc.
5. Everyone at Unlacing the Victorians. A wealthy of Victorian historical knowledge, and NeoVictorian And Steampunk info.
6. Victorian Kitty At Sophistique Noir. Beautiful photos of her daily outfits and mature and elegant fashion sense.
7. The Countess at Gothically Yours. Goth accessories galore!
8. Amy at Ultimate Goth Guide. This blog is very inspiring to me with it's daily thoughtful posts.

Now back to packing my leopard print suitcase for the hop across the pond.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment: