Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Last Week of Vacation

I'm sorry for not posting the last few days! I have been visiting relatives and friends, and generally enjoying myself. I did get some shopping in on Monday. I got a poofy dress, a petticoat style skirt, a couple of t shirts, a corset, a corset style top, and a couple of touristy things (a messenger style bag that says London on it, and an umbrella with the Union Jack on it).

I promise to put pics of the outfits up when I get back home. I will also return to my regular posts then. Thanks for continuing to follow this little blog while I'm on holiday.

Here's a few photos from the past few days.

Friday I went to Tate Britain and Hyde Park.


At the Princess Diana Memorial Fountain



Saturday - Attingham Park



Sunday - Oxford



Monday - shopping and taking photos in Shrewsbury


Today friends came to visit. This is the vacuum I used to clean up before hand. Isn't it the cutest?



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment