Saturday, July 9, 2011

July theme - Beads


For those of you who follow the most excellent fashion blog Sophistique Noir, you know that she has posted a fashion theme for this month - beads. (if you are unaware of her blog, check it out Here


I know I haven't posted lately, due to dealing with some personal issues, so today will just post my contribution to the July bead theme.
I'm not a huge fan of beads, but I do like the odd piece. I have a couple of beaded necklaces that I enjoy. The first feels very 1920s I think, it's black beads with black chains hanging down. I found it at Ardene's, an accessory store, on sale and bought it on a whim.







The other one was given to me by my pal Ms. Chloe. I like the Welsh dragon on it.





Close up




I'll be back shortly with more Victorian goodness next week.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Aww, thanks for participating! I *love* those necklaces. They look great on you. The combination of beads and chains is pretty cool.

    I will only be keeping the link sign-up open for the first day of each month; otherwise I have to keep monitoring it to make sure no one posts anything nasty. :) I'll try to give a little more notice next time though!

    I'm currently contemplating the theme for August so if you have any suggestions, let me know!

    ReplyDelete