Thursday, September 22, 2011

Bath and Bodyworks Halloween scents

My favorite time of year is just about here - the time between Thanksgiving (second Monday in October here in Canada) and Christmas, which of course includes everyone's fave holiday, Halloween. One of the reasons I love it, is it's a great time of year to stock up on gothy items!
Yesterday I went into Bath and Bodyworks, as I noticed they have their Halloween collection out. I must say I love their products at any time of year, but was very happy to see they had so many spooky themed items.
I restrained myself yesterday and stuck with my budget and bought just a couple of items, but I will go back for more!
Here are two of the items I picked up yesterday.



Sour Drop anti-bacterial hand soap.
It smells like sour candy, which is yummy, but also makes me hungry.




Wicked Spiced Pumpkin lotion.
This stuff smells so good! I can't stop smelling it! I recommend this one the most.

Below are some more items that might appeal to those with similar dark aesthetics.



Vampire Blood hand sanitizer




Marshmallow Hand soap




Green Apple Light up Coffin hand soap




Pumpkin Patch air freshener


Are there any stores that you love to go to for Halloween items?

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

  1. EEEEk! I sooooo have to have the pumpkin lotion! Hearts, Janna Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Janna Lynn hearts back girl. Love the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome. Hallmark often has... well, more adorable spooky decorations this time of the year. I was also in target last week stocking up on Halloween lights for my boss's coffee shop, and found a ton of items that would also be good in a goth bedroom or home (such as glass goblets and "insane asylum" signs.)

    ReplyDelete