Sunday, October 2, 2011

Monthly Theme Post - Lace

Once again it's time to participate in Victorian Kitty's monthly fashion theme. Check out her blog and the other participants Here



This month the theme is lace. I must admit, I don't own a lot of lace items, but do enjoy the few I do have. I had the opportunity to get dolled up last night, so put my fave lace top on and my good friend Richel took some photos. I apologize for the cell phone picture quality. We went out last night to Nuit Blanche at the Winnipeg Art Gallery. It's an event where various galleries, museums, and cultural institutions are open all night. Basically, there's a bunch of artsy parties around the city. It's loads of fun. Plus Richel got a fab new job, and we needed to celebrate!




Top -heavy red, with corset from La Vie on Rose



Back view



Richel also me kudos on the stockings.

The evening was great fun. The place was packed and there were musical performances - DJs, a mariachi band, and activities. Plus wine food and art, how could you go wrong.



Richel and I made original artwork.



Some random people in costumes.



Me and the fabulous Miss La Muse. She's a super talented burlesque dancer and model. And an awesome person to boot. Check out her blog Here






Party on the WAG rooftop.




Mariachi Ghost - a mariachi band with a Day of the Dead theme.

All in all a great evening. Now to recovering. I'm looking forward to reading the other monthly fashion theme posts. :)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

5 comments:

  1. Ohhh! You look so beautiful in your going out outfit! The corset rocks...yes...I have a problem with too many exclamation points....can't help it..easily excited! :) Hearts, Janna Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great top and tights! You look so lovely and sophisticated in them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That top is perfect. You really can't beat Heavy Red. I love the way you've styled it. Sounds like a wonderful night of culture and fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your outfit! Your night out sounds wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh!... we have a similar event here occurring monthly, and it is so much fun! You look divine. Love the blouse. So sorry I missed this when posted!

    ReplyDelete