Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Steampunk photoshoot

On October 15th I joined my friend, alternative model Joan V, for a steampunk themed photo shoot. I was honored that she asked me along, as I've never done a shoot like this before. The photographer Ailisa Dyson is very talented, and not afraid to climb over things or get down on a dusty floor. Check out her excellent work Here, and Joan V's work Here.
The shoot was at an antique store located in a turn of the century building. The first floor was the main shop, but we decided to shoot on the second floor which was filled with chairs and tables. One room appeared to of been an old masons lodge, with strange paintings on the wall. We had a great time, and I was pleased with the results. My fave photos are below. :)



















- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

8 comments:

  1. How cool are you!!!(D)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photos are brilliant!!! The two of you look brilliant!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning! You're not really a professional model, are you? You should be?

    ReplyDelete
  4. good stuff, keep up the good work, you always were my fav subject to capture on camera, trluy will miss that

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning photos! You are simply gorgeous. And that corset is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just found my way here, lovely blog! =)
    I am a jewelry designer and altered art artist from Sweden, and I love Steampunk and Neo victorian. I`m always looking for inspiration and your blog, looks like it`s gonna grant me some =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh, those photos look so great. I would like a photoshoot like this too. Maybe on the different theme, but with the same quality and full outfit :)


    Gothically yours

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a lovely set of photos! You both look perfect! I bet you had a blast doing the shoot!

    ReplyDelete