Monday, December 5, 2011

Monthly Theme post - Outerwear

I missed the deadline for posting for Sophistique Noir's monthly fashion theme, but decided I would post my winter outerwear anyway. I apologize for not posting recently, so thought it was high time I did one.


It gets pretty cold up here in Canada during the winter so good outerwear is a must. It can get as low as -40 some days (today was a balmy -25).Here is my winter combo.




The coat is London Fog, scarf from a store in Shrewsbury, boots
I can't remember what brand (they are the BF's fave), and mittens were a gift.
Here's a close up of the mittens which I think are really cute.




I like that they are both mittens and potential puppets. Who doesn't love spontaneous puppetry?
How do you keep warm in the winter months?

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

  1. I went ahead and added you to the Linky. :) This coat looks so warm! The mittens are a great touch. So whimsical, and kittens no less! :-D

    Canada in December... Sounds uncomfortable...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie! And yes, the boots are my fave!!(D)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Spontaneous puppetry" - Hah! Who doesn't love it, indeed?!! =D

    ReplyDelete