Sunday, January 15, 2012

Outfit Post

Just a quick post of my outfit for the local goth night last evening. I also thought I'd show off my new items the beautiful BF purchased for me this Christmas.
Here is the total outfit.



I apologize for the poor cell phone pic and low light. Here is a close up where you can see the new harness I got.



I also thought I'd show off the new parasol (though I did not take this to the bar). I can't wait to use it this summer!



Tank - random mall store
Harness - Gift from BF
Skirt - Le Chateau
Petticoat - Hell Bunny
Boots - Shoe Net
Gloves - random mall store
Bracelets - Forever 21

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous, my dear! I envy your effortless style, you and Ms. Chloe both.

    Shoe net is awesome. I remember buying some boots there years and years ago. They fit nice and they were fairly cheap, which was a real bonus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look awesome!!! The length of the skirt/petticoat with those boots is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete