Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Batfit 2012 - First Four Challenges

I thought I'd write an update on my participation in Le Professeur Gothique's Batfit 2012 challenge. Our fabulous professor, has set 4 challenges for us so far, and here is how I've been doing.

1. Get a journal and make a journal entry of your health goals.



This is the journal I use for a variety of things, including Batfit. My goals are pretty simple this year. I want to maintain my weight of 116 lbs, eat healthier, drink more water, and do yoga regularly. I have been pretty good with the weight and have been doing yoga almost daily. Water I go up and down with, and some days I fall off the healthy food wagon. (I just made cupcakes in fact).

2. Dance to music like VNV nation for at least 20 minutes a day.
This I do pretty regularly in the morning before work anyway. It helps get me going for the day. :)

3. Pick a negative habit and replace it with a positive one.
For me I have been focusing on lessening my contact with negative people, and replacing it with hanging out with more positive friends. I actually have been doing this for a little while. Sometimes people still can bug me and there are some people I can only minimize my contact with, but I have been overwhelmingly spending my time with friends and family that I love.

4. Be nice to yourself.
I have been trying to do a little nice thing for myself each day as Le Professeur Gothique set for us. Lately that has meant bubble baths, but also I bought myself some new black leggings, as my old ones were getting worn and needed replacing.

So if you're participating in Batfit, how have you been doing?


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

  1. Man I gotta get going on this toooooo

    You go girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAHOO! That's awesome. Congratulations on doing so well. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm, bubble baths. I miss those (my apartment's bathtub is NOT good for those unfortunately.)

    Good for you for getting away from negative people (or at least attempting to!) And good luck with your challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like everything is going well - way to go Ms. Lou! :)

    ReplyDelete