Sunday, March 11, 2012

Tag - You're it!

I was tagged by Kelli at Glum Plum . Thanks Kelli. :)

Here's how it works

Post the rules on your blog
Write 11 things about you
Answer it
Create 11 new questions for the future tagged ones
Put a link to the tagged blogs
Prevents them by leaving a message on their blogs
No information about us in the "tag" section
Tag 11 people

11 Things About Me
1. I hate fried eggs, omelets, scrambled, and poached eggs. I strangely do like a good egg salad sandwich though.
2. I played guitar in a gothic metal band called Exalted for 4 years.
3. I have read tarot cards for 17 years.
4. I am left handed.
5. I have a pet Lop eared rabbit named Pippin and a guinea pig named Percy.
6. I have a phobia of spiders.
7. I don't like clowns either.
8. Rubber masks make me uncomfortable.
9. I live in Canada but don't know how to skate.
10. When I visit a new city I like to go to the art galleries and museums.
11. Shrewsbury UK is my favorite town. If I could move all my family and friends there and give it a proper winter, I would move!

Kelli's Questions
1. What is your favorite book and/or series and why? Do you have a favorite quote or passage from it?
I have so many favorite books! But if I have to pick one it would be the Harry Potter series. And if I could only pick one of them it would be either the Prisoner of Azkaban, or Order of the Pheonix. I don't really have a favorite quote though.



2. What is the most eye opening thing anyone has ever said or typed to you?I think when one of my first year profs in art school said I should endeavor to live a creative life. I think that's pretty good line to live up to.

3. What is the hardest or most difficult thing you've ever said or written to someone else? Do you regret it? I think I have a hard time saying no to people or saying things I think will disappoint them. I don't usually regret it though, especially if I'm staying true to me.

4. Makeup - do you prefer minimal or going all out? Closer to the going all out end. I don't do the lovely swirls that Kelli does, but I don't feel dressed if I don't have eye shadow, eye liner and lipstick on at least.

5. Do you have an item from childhood? Yes, I have several stuffed animals, including my teddy Edward Bear whom I got when I was 3.

6. What is your favorite saying/quote? There's a few of them but I think my fave is "living well is the best revenge."

7. What has someone said or fine that made you feel isolated or alone? I think we've all had the experience when we were younger of being dilliberatly excluded from a group. Being different doesn't make you popular in a small town.

8. What is your favorite slow song?This is tough. So many to choose from. I enjoy Swallow by Emilie Autumn, but there's really too many to count.



9. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? Topping? Again too many choices? I love mint with chocolate chip, coffee flavored, Skor, and Resses.

10. If you could be a mythological creature, what would you be and why? A faerie. Cute outfits, and magical powers! Excellent.

11. What is the worst wardrobe malfunction you've ever had? I bought a Hell Bunny black halter dress that's cute but a size or two too large! I'm not sure how I'll fix it, I might give it away.

Here's my question for my tagees.
1. What is your favorite book or series?
2. What album or artist are you listening to a lot of right now?
3. What was your favorite class in high school? Are you still interested in that subject?
4. What was the last thing you cooked/baked? Did it turn out?
5. What is your favorite item to wear right now?
6. Do you wear nail polish? What color? Or do you go for a more natural look?
7. What is your dream job?
8. If you were a super heroine, what would your power be?
9. Where is the place you most want to visit in the world?
10. Is there a clothing item or shoe you are craving right now?
11. What advice would you give your 13 year old self?

I'm tagging
Janna Lynne at She Wears Crazy Well
Chloe at Cemetary Sandwiches
Unlacing the Victorians

I think everyone else has been tagged so far, but if you haven't been, consider yourself tagged!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. You have been nominated for a blog award!
    http://smasheddoll.blogspot.com/2012/03/blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. ''I live in Canada but don't know how to skate.''
    Lol, neither do I.

    ReplyDelete