Monday, April 2, 2012

Dark Sunshine and One Lovely Blog award

Thanks so much to Smashed Doll at Thoughts of a Smashed Doll for the One Lovely Blog Award. :)



Also a big thank you to Chloe at Cemetery Sandwiches for nominating me for the Dark Sunshine Award. I love both these blogs, so it was an honor to receive both of these. <3



Dark Sunshine Rules

- Post the award picture with a backlink to the person who nominated you
- Answer the ten questions posed to you
- Pass on the award to 10 or more bloggers

Questions
1. Favorite Colour? Black of course! Closely followed by purple then red.
2. Favorite Animal? I love all animals, but here's a few of my faves - cats, dogs, foxes, horses and narwhales.



3. Favorite Number? 15. It's my birthdate and good luck for me.
4. Favorite Non-Alcoholic Drink? Cola probably, though I do enjoy egg nog at Christmas to.
5. Facebook or Twitter? Facebook, though I enjoy Twitter for following news channels, because it gives you a good run down of the headlines.
6. My Passion - I have several, besides my beautiful BF and family and friends, my art, my music and my writing.
7. Getting or giving presents? Both! I like getting, but am also thrilled when I find just the right thing for someone.
8. Favorite Pattern? Damask. I love it for wallpaper.



9. Favorite Day of the Week? Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
10. Favorite Flower? Rhododendrons. I discovered them when I went to England. They're beautiful!







I'm supposed to nominate others, but I think everyone's been nominated. If you haven't please consider yourself nominated. :)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. NOG! OF COURSE! How could I forget.

    I love those rainbow narwhals.

    ReplyDelete