Wednesday, June 20, 2012

30 Day Clothing Challenge - Day 1

I thought I would participate in Amy's 30 day clothing challenge (from the blog,Stripy Tights and Dark Delights). The first challenge is to take a photo of your closet. I don't have a closet right now as I'm staying with my boyfriend while my apartment is bring fixed from the fire. So here is a photo of my suitcase.



Of course all the clothes are black so you can't really see anything, but there are skirts, dresses and jeans in here.



Here's where my t-shirts and tops are hanging out for now.

On another fashion note my favorite pair of Demonia sandals gave out as I was walking to work. One of the straps busted and I had to temporarily staple it back together. I went to my fave store to get a new pair of shoes but none of the ones I likes were in my size. :( My lovely BF did crazy glue them back together. But I think it's time I go on eBay and get some more shoes.



My poor sandals!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment