Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Red and Black week - 2 more outfits

I didn't have time to write a new blog entry yesterday as I was busy running around, but I did take a pic of my red and black pjs last night. They're not technically pjs, but it's one of the outfits I sleep in so they're pjs to me.



It's my Nightmare Before Christmas tee that's so soft, along with some cozy black pajama pants. Instant gothy pjs!

Today I wore another red and black inspired outfit to work.



It consists of a black and white kimono style dress, black leggings and tank, and a red sash. To further the weekly theme I also took my "Out Damn Spot Out I Say" tote bag I got from the Globe Theatre in London last year.




On a side note, some of my co-workers surprised me today with some lovely flowers! They wanted to cheer me up because of the fire and being displaced. They're so sweet!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

5 comments:

  1. What a cutie!! Love ya lots! (D).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got your Linky thing fixed - for some reason it added a ?m=0 at the end of the URL, and it didn't like that! :)

    I love that tote!! And you have awesome co-workers. I hoped their attempt to cheer you up worked!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Jack Skellington shirt and pretty flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your style very much :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, I love that NBC shirt! And the bag. Classic. And the kimono.

    Damn it, I love it all! Once again, great job on a limited supply of clothes!

    ReplyDelete