Monday, June 4, 2012

Red and Black week - Work Outfit 1



As you may have read in my earlier blog post, A fire has put me out of my apartment and I'll be living out of a suitcase (and a couple of drawers - thanks my lovely BF), for a while. I did rescue most of my clothes though, so I will be participating in red and black week after all!
My first outfit is a work one so is a little less gothy than usual.



You may ask, I see the black but where's the red? It's on my Emily cardigan (yes I wear an Emily cardigan to work sometimes).



My other posts this week I hope to be a little more dark inspired. ;)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Considering your recent fashion difficulties regarding being able to get to your entire wardrobe I think you did a terrific job of trying to get into the Red & Black week vibe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoops - somehow I missed this one the other day! I love it when a Goth girl isn't afraid of wearing a print. And yes, the red is subtle, but it's there. That's what counts! :)

    ReplyDelete