Friday, June 8, 2012

Red and Black week - Work Outfit 3

Just a quick post with another red and black week outfit. Thanks to everyone for their kind comments about the fire! I am doing okay and am enjoying my stay at the BF's. He's very sweet letting me hang out with him while my building gets repaired. :)



This work outfit features the red sash from the last work outfit post. I got the top on sale at Dynamite and paired it with black skinny jeans. I'm trying to keep casual Friday comfy, but still stylish.
I have to say I enjoyed this week's theme and I love seeing all the other R&B week posts. So many great ones!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Sweet and simple! I love it.

    I saw that you submitted this on my page, but Mr. Linky is having major issues again. I reported it to them, so hopefully they'll have it fixed soon (no one's links are getting added right now - *sob*). It did save your link, so as soon as it's fixed you'll show up on the page.

    ReplyDelete