Tuesday, July 17, 2012

30 Day Clothing Challenge - Day 2 and 3

I decided to participate in Amy's (from Stripey Tights and Dark Delights Check it out here ) 30 day clothing challenge a while ago, but have been a rather slow in updating, so I thought I would do a couple of catch up posts.

Day 2 - A Favorite Shirt



This t shirt my awesome BF got me for Valentine's Day this year. I love it because it's my first Harley shirt (what else would one wear on the back of a bike?), it's a classic orange and black combo, and it came from my lovely honey!

Day 3 - A Piece of Jewlery that Was a Gift



As you can see, I like silver rings, and each one I wear has a particular meaning for me. The one on my pointer finger, the ankh, was given to me by one of my first gothy friends, way back when I was in University. She was one of the first people I knew that liked a lot of the same things and had similar spooky interests. One day we went shopping and she bought this for me. I have lost touch with her since, but hope she us still being her spooky self somewhere. I am also very fond of Egyptian deities like Isis and Anubis, and I think this ring is a great reflection of that.

Do any of you still have treasures from lost friends?
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. What a cutie! Nice shirt too. There's no-one I'd rather have on the back of my bike! Love you Sweetie!!
    (D)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still own quite a lot from past friends. It sometimes nice to keep these things to remember good times by.

    Much love: http://missvictoriam.blogspot.co.uk/ If you fancy a nosey.

    xx

    ReplyDelete