Monday, July 30, 2012

Leibster Award

I received a Leibster award from the lovely Clementine Dahling of Unlacing the Victorians. Here's how it works.



Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
Answer the questions the tagger has set for you.
Create 11 questions for the people you tag.
Choose 11 people and link back to them.
No tag backs.


11 things about me:
1. I only recently started eating eggs. I have always disliked them, especially fried. I started eating egg salad a few years ago, and only just recently started eating scrambled. No omelettes or sunny side up ones for me.
2. I am left handed. Only 10% of left handers are female.
3. I like storms. We had one on Sunday that was short with high wind speeds, that brought down this tree on our road.



4. I like My Little Pony, but the classic kind, not the new kind that are a bit spazzy.
5. I used to play guitar in a goth metal band called Exalted. We were terrible, but it was lots of fun.
6. My mother is English, from Warwickshire.
7. I'm fussy about cheese. It must be quite mild, like a Brie or mild cheddar.
8. I enjoy photographing graveyards - such a cliche!
9. I would love to wrote a novel one day.
10. I have an art show coming ip on January.
11. I'm of British heritage, but I hate Marmite. I know. Terribly un-English of me.



Sorry Mum - blek!

Clementine's Questions
1. Name one thing you despise that seems to receive a lot of hype.
The movie Titanic. I have never seen it, and never want to see it. Too much hype!

2. What's your favorite animal?
This is hard as I love so many. Maybe cats, dogs, horses, foxes, owls, narwhales...aaah I can't stop!

3. Name one subculture you don't "get" or understand and why.
Hipsters. I just don't understand. Is there a kind of music they listen to? I don't know what it's really about. Or what they do.

4. What was your favorite class in school?
Art and English.

5. What's your favorite pop song?
Um....Adele is alright.


6. What action-movie move or skill do you wish you could have?
Invisibility.

7. What's the most ridiculous Halloween costume you ever wore?
Nothing strange really. My older brother once went out dressed as a garbage bag though.

8. What's the best prank you ever played (or was played on you?)
On April Fool's morning I got up and moved the kitchen chairs into the living room. My boyfriend woke up and was confused.

9. Favorite animated movie (can be adult-themed content)?
Coraline

10. Cats or dogs?
Both!

11. What's your dream job?
Writer and artist.

Anyone who wants to be tagged can answer these questions, as I think everyone's been tagged do far. :)
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Aw, I love the spazzy new kind of My Little Pony! Not that I've seen the classic kind to properly compare... also, what's marmite?

    ReplyDelete