Wednesday, August 1, 2012

August Theme - Bows



 

Miss Victorian Kitty from Sophistique Noir, has again set us for a monthly fashion theme - this time it's bows. I've never been a big fan of bows personally. I've generally found them a bit too girly for me. A few in moderation or placed in just the right spot can be quite lovely though. I don't have many things with bows on them, but I did pick up these lovely hair clips at a local store called Rockabetty.




Little bows with coffins on them. Squee! So cute!



These are my kind of bows. :)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

6 comments:

  1. I don't particularly like pink, but those bows are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, such a cutie!!
    (D)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, very cute! Definitely bows, but not frilly or overly-girly. Perfect! And they are my favorite color combination. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not into bows either, but the coffin ones are so cute!

    It is so cool you run a Neo-Victorian parlour, I have tried several times to get a steampunk group together and it never works very well. This disappoints my neo-Victorian soul :(

    ReplyDelete