Monday, August 27, 2012

Bath and Body Works

It's that time of year when Hallowe'en type items start appearing on the shelves (oh goodie!). I love it, but I often have to restrain myself from buying so many spooky related items.
Last week I went to Bath and Body Works and snapped up some of the new fall items. I love autumnal smells like pumpkin, apples, cinnamon, fall leaves etc. I was really hoping they would have last years fragrance "Wicked Spiced Pumpkin", but no. :( I did pick up their Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin, which is still very nice, though not quite as good.



I also got some anti bacterial soap in Creamy Pumpkin. Check out the art work.



Finally I picked up some cute little hand sanitizers.



Isn't he adorable?








And a couple of classics. :)

I found a few more on the website, that look really cute.







I will definitely go back for more "smelly items" as the BF calls them before fall is over.

What are dome of your favorite shops to go to for Hallowe'en things?

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

  1. Ahhh I want them all! Does the place have a website?

    Much love: http://razzledazzleandrocknroll.blogspot.co.uk/ If you fancy a follow or a nosey. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I nominated you for the Liebster award, check out my blog, http://rosesandvellum.blogspot.com.au/2012/09/liebster-award.html for details! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favourite thing this year was for sure the pumpkin cupcake candle **drools**

    --
    Please do check out my style blog as well:
    http://blingyoctopus.blogspot.ca/
    <3

    ReplyDelete