Thursday, August 16, 2012

Birthday

It's been a while since I've posted, so I thought I'd give a little update. I've been on vacation this week, though am currently wiped out with a cold. I am lying on the couch with my tissues and tea. Not the greatest way to spend my 38th birthday. But at least I am on holiday! :)
Seeing as my birthday (yesterday) was in the middle of the week, I celebrated with friends this past weekend. I went to the local goth night on Saturday with my lovely BF, Ms. Chloe, alternative model Joan V and her boyfriend (and former bandmate of mine) Zlatan. It was a quiet evening at the bar, but we enjoyed dancing to an excellent selection of music and watching Poltergeist projected on the wall.



Chloe was really rocking a 1920's look too. I said she was very "flapper goth".

On Sunday I got together with more friends, including those listed above, for dim sum. After we went back to my place for cake and ice cream. All in all a successful birthday!


Ms.Chloe, Joan and Zlatan waiting for dim sum goodness to arrive



Rob, Rene and a shy Seth




Richel enjoying brunch




Me and cake!

I enjoyed having my friends and beloved around to celebrate. They are truly wonderful! Here's to another year. :)
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, my beautiful Sweetheart! Glad I could share your day with you.
    (D)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday *belated* Dearest! You look lovely in your pic's...and it looks like good times at cool places...with coooool people too. :) I haaate cold's. The worst is when you feel like poopie and want to go exercise and what not. Feel better soon! Hearts, Janna Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy (belated) Birthday to you!

    ReplyDelete