Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Quick update

I haven't posted lately so I thought I would give you all an update. First I moved during August, which I am really happy about, though I found the packing exhausting. I took a week off to pack, and got sick with a bad cold/flu. Boourns! I called it the unvacation. Lol.
Since the fire at the apartment building I had been unable to move back. The company that owned the building kept moving back the return date. I was staying with my lovely BF since the fire, and we decided I should just stay! :) So I am now happily settled in with my lovely man.
Other than that, I have also been kept really busy with making paintings for my upcoming art show in January. I am well on my way to having things ready but I gotta male sure to keep the pace up!
I promise a longer post next time. For now here's some pics of cemeteries in autumn, my favorite time of year.







Oh and I got a cool bat anti-bac holder from Bath and Body Works.



His eyes light up. So cute!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment