Saturday, January 26, 2013

Goth-tastic 2013! Journaling

First I'd like to thank everyone for their kind support of my recent art show. Your kind words meant a lot. Thanks as well for your patience while I took a break from blogging to get everything done. :)
As I talked about in December, I want to start a goth positive project - Goth-tastic 2013!



I hope you will join me in making this a positive year! Of course you don't have to be a goth to join in on the fun. This is really all about being yourself - whatever that is.
The first assignment is journaling! I have journaled since I was a girl and not only find it a great outlet but that it helps one to know themselves and can be a great source of inspiration. Here's my blog post showing my gothy journal. :)

YouTube Video

If you'd like to join in on Goth-tastic 2013, please comment below and include the link to your post. You have all week, as I will list them all in my next Goth-tastic post, next Saturday.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Since I started blogging, my blog has sort of become my journal, with me sharing my life, and pictures! So I probably won't be writing a journal, but I hope everyone else has fun with it! I can't wait to see the rest of the activities!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cool idea! This could be the kick in but that I need to get back to journaling regularly!

    ReplyDelete