Saturday, January 19, 2013

Solo art show

I'd like to thank everyone for your patience in the past while, as I haven't been blogging much. I was preparing for an art show, my first solo show ever! I have been in lots of group shows, but a solo show is so much more work. The last month or so my free time was completely taken up by making sure everything was done. Last night was the opening, and it went really well. I'm so happy I had a good turn out, especially even though it was -20 or so outside. So many friends showed up, and I even sold a painting. :)
Here's my outfit for the night.




And I received a gift of flowers from the lovely ladies at the office where I work. :)




I made a little video of the gallery when I was setting up the show on Wednesday. Hope you enjoy. :)


YouTube Video


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

  1. Wow! It is so great you got your own show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the show!! You look fabulous, and so happy. :)

    ReplyDelete