Thursday, September 5, 2013

5 Things Tag

I was tagged by Little Black Hoody
a blog you should definitely go check out.

Rules
1. Link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Tag 5 blogs with less than 200 followers
3.Get them to tag more bloggers and keep this thing going!

5 Things You Need Everyday
1. My boyfriend. Yes it's a bit sappy, but he really is the perfect partner for me.
2. Coffee. Wether it's a quick cup on the way to work, a French press cup on a day off, or a fancy Starbucks or Second Cup desserty drink, a cup in the morning gives me the kickstart to get going.
3. A good book. I always have one in my book bag. You are never lonely when you have a good book with you. I am currently reading Game of Thrones.
4. My iPhone. It's my music player, my camera, and my computer all in one.
5. My organizer. How would I get anything done without this? I know you can get organizer apps for the phone, but the act of writing things down just works so much better for me.

Mmm... coffee



5 Books You Would Recommend
1. Harry Potter series by JK Rowling. Who doesn't love these?
2. A Song of Ice and Fire series better known as Game of Thrones, by George RR Martin. So much better than the show. And the show is pretty damn good.
3. Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte. A great classic gothic romance.
4. Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte. Yes that's two Brontes, but who doesn't love a story with ghosts scratching at windows and Heathcliff digging up a dead body?
5. The Artists way by Julia Cameron. A great book for creative types of all stripes.




5 Materialistic Christmas Wishes
1. More art supplies. I could always use more paint, brushes and canvass.
2. Pens and journals for writing.
3. Money for clothes.
4. An expresso maker. So I can make fancy coffee at home.
5. A car. A VW beetle, electrified. Okay maybe that's a little over the top.




5 Places You Wish To Visit
1.London. I've been there a couple of times, but am planning to go back again soon.
2. Edinburgh. I'm also planning to go here soon as well, for a taste of Scotland.
3.Paris. I would love to look at all the great art and architecture.
4. Australia. It would be great to go see my relatives down under.
5. Egypt. Hopefully things will calm down there soon. I would love to see all the ancient temples and the pyramids.




5 Adjectives That Describe You
1. Creative
2. Sensitive
3. Effervescent
4. Determined
5. Organized

5 Things You Would Say to People About Life
1. Follow your dreams
2. Don't work do hard
3. Keep in touch with your friends
4. Honesty is the best policy
5. Happiness is a choice

Here's some adorable baby bats to make you smile.



I'm supposed to tag others, but I think most people have already been tagged. If you haven't been yet, consider yourself tagged now! I'd love to see them. :)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment