Sunday, December 22, 2013

Happy Holidays!

Just a quick post to wish everyone a wonderful holiday season! Whether it's Christmas, Hanukkah, Yule, Kwanza, Festivus or anything else you celebrate this time of year, I hope this year has been kind to you and that you are having a wonderful holiday season. I'd like to thank everyone for reading and following my little blog. When I started I had no idea if anyone would be interested at all, so I'm gobsmacked that just over 180 of you have decided to follow me. I appreciate all your comments and feedback, and would like to know what you would like to see more of for the coming year. Would you like more fashion? More weird Victorian history? Some steange Medieval history perhaps? More personal updates? Please let me know dear readers.
I will be participating in The Curious Professor Z's batfit 2014 challenges, and look forward to any other blogging challenges that may be upcoming.
I'd also like to thank those of you that have joined me over at my YouTube channel NeoVictorian Parlour. I appreciate your comments and feedback here too.
Finally someone asked on my last post if there was a lot of snow where I am. The answer is "yes" see below.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. So lovely to see some snow. For the first winter in ages we don't have snow at Christmas :(. I would love to read more about weird Victorian habits, these posts are always fun and interesting. I wish you a lovely Jul <3

    ReplyDelete