Saturday, January 18, 2014

Chokers

Lately I have been adding a few chokers and collars to my accessory collection. I used to wear them all the time and then I got away from it, and now I would like to add them back to my wardrobe. I purchased the first one at Forever 21. The first photo is how it's supposed to be worn, and is very "nu goth". However, I prefer to wear it inside out as I like it better.






I also purchased two from Spencer's. The first is a velvet Victorian style choker and the second is a vinyl one with chains for a more edgy look.






I like them both, but they are both a little too big, even on their smallest setting for my little neck. I will have to find a way to adjust them. Any suggestions?

2 comments:

  1. I find collars are always too big for me too (unless they're for teenage necks, as is the case for claires), but I love the last one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love velvet chokers and the sort with ribbons and lace and little pendants! I need some more!

    ReplyDelete