Saturday, January 11, 2014

New Blog Announcement




I'd like to announce that I am starting a new blog! No, dear readers, do not worry, I am not abandoning this blog or changing it's name or anything else. I started an additional blog to this called "Weirdest Dreams Ever".
If you are friends with me on Facebook you know that every do often I post about the strange dreams I have. I'm lucky enough that most days I wake up and easily remember at least one dream a night, if not more. Sometimes they are weird, sometimes they're funny and they frequently involve celebrities. This is strange to me because I'm not a celebrity watcher, and many times the celebrities that appear are really random. For example, I once dreamt that Morgan Freeman drove a van that would deliver artisan bread to your home, and when he delivered it, he would also tell you all the movies that were playing at the local cinema. How random is that?
So for a while now some friends have said to me that I should make a blog of my dreams. So I finally gave in and started it. My plan is to write the weirder ones in the blog accompanied by a doodle to help you visualize it. I also will have some of my friends guest post theirs, also with an accompanied doodle. I hope the results will be weird and hilarious.
Let me know what you think. You can find the new blog Here



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. That sounds very interesting! I often have weird dreams, which sometimes inspire my writing! I will be interested to check out your new blog!

    ReplyDelete