Here are the questions I received.
1. Who is your biggest character crush from any television show, film or book and why?
Despite the picture above, this is actually a difficult question for me. It depends, there's so many good ones. For Game of Thrones - Jon Snow, for LOTR - Legolas is pretty awesome, but then again so is Eomer, and for Harry Potter - Snape in my favourite character, though I wouldn't actually say I have a crush on him physically.
2. Talk us through your everyday hair routine. Are you a curler, straightener or hairstyle kind of person.
I am definetly a straightener. I like my bangs and hair straight as a pin. Wether it's down, or up in a ponytail - straight it must be.
3. If you were any subset of Goth style, what would you be and why?
This is tricky. I love Victorian goth, and own a few items, but don't dress in it everyday. I would say my everyday wear is more perky/casual/rocker goth (is that even a thing?).
4. Continue the above question, within that style, what would be your holy grail outfit?
My holy grail would be a long black skirt with a bustle, beautiful embroidered custom black corset, long black gloves, an ornate lace choker and parasol. At least I have the parasol and gloves - it's a start.
Something like this.
5. Who is your top three favourite YouTubers?
Another tricky question as there's lots of people doing great blogs out there. I would have to say Katzlovesbats, for her positive energy and enthusiasm, Adora BatBrat, because I love her style and she's not afraid to be herself, and Psychara0x for her great Cybergoth style. I can't just leave it there though - two new people I've discovered that I'm enjoying are It's Black Friday and Snowy Lowther, they are both adorable! You should also check out Sary Walrus' channel. She put together a very innovative OOTD post!
6. If you were to try and sell your all-time favourite beauty product, in three sentences what would you say?
It's the deepest black. I stays on all day. And it's affordable.
7. Can you name something that you enjoy eating, a meal or anything, that is actually vegan? (When I became a vegan I realised I was pretty much already eating that way.)
Yes, the falafel wrap at a local restaurant called Bodegoes. It's falafel and garlicky veggie goodness wrapped in a pita - yum.
8. Your job is to write the most Gothiest (I can't believe I just wrote that as a word) novel possible, what would you title it and what would the blurb say?
"Vampire Music Academy - the Cemetery Club" in a world of rival bloodsuckers, teenage vampire students must face off in the ultimate music and fashion competition, or die trying.
9.Name one thing that you wanted all through your childhood that your parent(s)/guardian(s) would never have let you get, even if you don't want it now?
This. The MLP dream castle. The original one.
If you had to get one body modification of your choice (piercings, scarification, tongue splitting, implants, tattoos, etc) what would you get?
None actually. I have earrings and a nose ring, and I'm pretty happy with that.
The Curious Proffesor Z
Anyone else reading this!
1. Describe what subset of goth you are?
2. What one makeup item could you not live without?
3. If you could have only one dessert for the rest of your life, what would it be?
4. You are trapped on an island with three books - what are they?
5. You have to write the ultimate goth novel - what is it called and what is it about?
6. You start a goth band - what is it called? Describe it.
7. What is your favourite time of year/weather and why?
8. What TV show is your guilty pleasure.
9. You are invited to a goth meet up and picnic, what food are you bringing?
10. You must name a black cat an über gothy name - what is it?
Can't wait to read your answers!
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone